- Grill the sausages for approximately 15 minutes until nicely browned, then slice the sausage into quarters.
- Boil the Carroll’s Heritage Potatoes Salad Blue 1900s and mash with milk, sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Arrange pieces on sausage on top of the mash.
Shallot Red Wine Sauce
- Reduce the stock in a pan by three-quarters.
- Put shallots in a frying pan and brown. Add the wine to the browned shallots and reduce by three-quarters.
Add the reduced stock to the shallots and wine and reduce again until it achieves a sticky consistency. Add one or two knobs of butter and drizzle over the top of the sausage pieces as a glaze.